Langsung ke konten utama

My Crappy Inktober 2017

WOHOOOOO!

Here comes to the time again!
Can you smell the ink is in the air?

INKTOBER 2017 IS IN THE HOUSE, YO!

Actually this is my second year to join with Inktober. My first experience to join this drawing challenge is on last year. Remember that gloomy time? Yeah! 2016 was my first year to join with. 

But wait, let me think about something first. Did I already posted the result of my #Inktober2016 on this blog? Or did I already posted it on my Steller page? Holy moly I can't remember at all!

Well, better to move on to the 2017 then. This year I'm trying my best to improve my skill using some watercolor equipment. And also trying my best to be consistent on drawing one list a day and post them one in a week. Yeah even though at the end, I ruin them by drawing six list a day and post them three days after lol. But, Imma so proud by myself I could finish them strongly. YEAY!

So yeah, here are my crappy #Inktober2017 list. Enjoy!

Day 1: Swift

I wanna drawing Taylor Swift at first, as she has "Swift" in it. But then I realized that my drawing skill is not that spectacular. Then according to the uncle Google, swift means happening quickly or promptly. So I draw a running cat instead. I know that the pre-running cat figure is little bit awkward.


Day 2: Divided

Have you guys playing Fruit Ninja game? That's where I got this inspiration from! Then I choose to draw kiwi my favourite fruit! And lemon, which is not my favourite fruit but I love its color. And oh I'm so extra to put a hand lettering as the background.


Day 3: Poison

I'm not always drawing at home, sometimes I drawing outside too. By outside I mean on Starbucks. Yeah I don't have any other option at the moment. Tell me if you know a place that recommended to drawing for a kind of person like me. 

See, I'm so extra (again!) to put on an ugly lettering above the sketch. By the way, please do not ask me what's the correlation of poison and rose. I don't even know too. I only thinking about rose when I look after the poison on the promp list. Seems strange enough, eh?



Day 4: Underwater

This time I'm re-drawing my old sketch. I used to draw this background before, for someone's birthday card. That time the result is quite good as I draw it on proper watercolor paper. Then this time, ngggg it's still quite good tho *disleding setemlen*

Well, I draw it when I'm bored at office. And before you guys ask me "For the sake of God, do you bring your shitty watercolor equipment to the office?" Better I answer it first "Yes, I do." Sounds artistic enough, right?

Here I post the 'before vs after' sketch. You can see that I draw the blue background first then draw the jelly fish. This time I add one more jelly fish just to look different from the old sketch lol.

  


Day 5: Long

It's Jake the dog from Adventure Time! I used to watch this cartoon alot back in the day. And I guess I'll do it over again. 

You can see from below picture that I re-coloring Jake because he is less 'orange' than he should. And oh, there is B-mo for bonus! *wink*



Day 6: Sword

Well, how can you draw a Jake without its partner. So this day 6 dedicated to Finn the human from Adventure Time, too! Finn actually has a lot of sword, but I just pick up two of them. The yellow one is Finn's original golden sword named Scarlet. And the brown one is a root sword, the name is Non-Canonical. This is my favourite sketch from batch 1!


Day 7: Shy

I got Korean fever lately. Ngggg I mean I already got it since 2011 but it strike back with a full power lol. So I dedicated this week for some Kpop idol. If  you use to like Kpop, you should know about Twice. And the memorable things from Twice is Sana and her aegyo "Shy Shy Shy". Here I post my raw sketch and after I colorized.



Day 8: Crooked

It is my lord, G-Dragon and his blue suits from Crooked MV. I know that I should draw him better, but I'm so lack of inspiration that time. I'll try to draw him again later. Promise!


Day 9: Screech

I try to looking for some inspiration by searching keyword "screech" on google. Then I found a lot of owl there. So that here I draw an owl with a creepy atmosphere.


Day 10: Gigantic

It's giant whale flying over to the city inspired by Coldplay's Up and Up. I used to drawing whale before and I think this time I draw it better then before lol.


Day 11: Run

I was planning to draw Rap Monster from BTS' MV titled Run. Then the result is MEH. Well, I need to learn how to draw body shape well, then. This time I promise (again) to draw him better in next occasion.


Day 12: Shattered

I got this idea from the most annoying boy ever. Well the result is pretty good I guess. I love how the green color blend one to each other.


Day 13:  Teeming

According to the uncle Google, teeming means be full of. So I decided to doodling some cutie monsters. To be honest, I don't really like to do doodling like this. It's super duper tiring process. But again, the result is quite good tho. I guess it's worth it then.


Day 14: Fierce

She's Princess Mononoke from Studio Ghibli. She's definitely my definition of a fierce. I love to drawing her so I'd be so extra to put some blood around her mouth.


Day 15: Mysterious

Got this inspiration from that annoying boy again. He ask me to draw one of his Hot Wheels collection. Scooby doo be doo, where are you?


Day 16: Fat

I know that I should draw myself for this promp list. LOL. Honestly I didn't watch his movie, but one of my bestfriend, Lisud Peuyeum, loves it so much. The reason why I colored him as blue is because she loves blue. I won't be that cheesy to her, so I'll tell you the main reason. The main reason is, it is so hard to put white color on it. Like, you can see it on the real life, but when you took a photo, it didn't shown clearly. So that's why I think it's better to create a new Blue Baymax. 


Day 17: Graceful

I wanna draw a ballerina girl. But then I remember that my skill on drawing a body shape is bad. So I decide to draw a typical Indonesian girl on Kebaya dress. I love how they look when they use this kind of hair style (btw, bahasa inggrisnya sanggulan apaan sih?). I actually re-drawing this look from my second commission work. Will definitely share it later on a blog post kkkekeke.


Day 18: Filthy

Me: Gambar apa ya bagusnya kalo temanya kotor/dekil ini?
The Moron: Gambar aku aja lah
Me: Say no more

That's a normal of conversation with the annoying boy. Kok ada ya orang ngaku kalo dekil. Heran uga w hhhhhh. But this is not him as my model. The model is actually a branded shirt that cost around USD50. People are so rich lately, they bough an expensive shirt to have a filthy looks. Whatta moron.


Day 19: Cloud

As I mentioned before, it is so hard to paint a white color. So I decide to give a sunset's cloud. Seems nice, eh? Except the sun, it should in the middle, pft!

And guess what? Its been a long time for me to not watching this scenery. Guess who need vitamin sea ASAP? yeah thats ME!!

 

Day 20: Deep

I got this lyric from Tablo. He is on a YG Cover Project. He sang Taeyang's "Eyes, Nose, Lips" with a full English lyric!

And as you see, this lyric is freaking deep for me. Imagine that someone said "I wish you well" in the order that he know that you will not well. Is that a sincerely wish? Sounds like a bullshit sentence, right? The correct way to answer that bullshit wish is "I wish you hell"

BURN BABY BURN!


Day 21: Furious

I know that this words related with cars freaking bad. At first I'm avoiding to draw a car again. It's a damn difficult. Until I ask him (that annoying + moron guy) what should I draw, he ask me "Would you like to draw this? The legend wheels of Dominic Toretto." Oh boiiiiiiiii that's hard enough! But it's not Depdep who will give up easily. Finally I can draw it but as you guys know I didn't draw it properly LOL.


Day 22: Trail

It's a star trail! Well it doesn't look similar with the real one but lets call it a star trail to make me happy. This idea is coming from that annoying boy. Yeah I ask him a lot to help me think what should I draw to match the promp list. 


Day 23: Juicy

Who said that I success draw all of them in a one time? Sometimes I have a struggle too. Like this one. At first, I wanna drawing a watermelon with splash things around. I didn't happy with the result then I try to create another one, a watermelon juice. Which is looks more "juicy", right?

 


Day 24: Blind

Elios, my favourite character from Webtoon titled "Flawless". He's blind but he has a special skill (?) so people sometimes not recognize him if he's blind.


Day 25: Ship 

I dunno what the difference of ship and boat. But I think I draw a boat here instead of ship. It's Moana's. That symbol on the boat is Moana's not Naruto's. I did a face palm when my sister came to my room while I'm drawing, she's proudly and loudly says "Oh aku tau ini, kapalnya Naruto kan?" *toyor*



Day 26: Squeak

According to the uncle google, squeak means a short, high-pitched sound. The only thing that I could imagine is a bird's sound in the morning. Whatta lovely sounds, right? Here I draw three birds, first. As I think I'll add some lettering there. But then, I was lazy and lost my interest to do some lettering, so I add one more bird there. I also wanna add some details like electrical pole or some twigs. But again, I was so lazy to do that. So yeah, terima gambarku apa adanya, please.




Day 27: Climb

Another idea coming from le moron guy. Here is a lovely lyric coming from Endah n Rhesa titled The King. The phrase is: "I climb the highest mountain, accross the savannah". To be honest this lettering wasting my time! It is so hard to find a good design just for a single phrase like this. Execute the idea is find, designing that idea is hard enough.


Day 28: Fall

At first I wanna do some lettering with a kind of falling in love quotes but that so MEH for me. So I decide to re-drawing my old sketch. Here is a fall season ambience. I never feel a fall season before but if you ask me what season do I adore to the most, the answer is fall season.


Day 29: United

GLORY GLORY MANCHESTER UNITED! #GGMU 

Well, I'm not into football. But if someone ask me what club do I love, I'll answer Manchester United. I used to be their fans back in the Junior High School. Yeah, that glory time when CR7 is still join with MU using jersey with number 7 behind. I'm even has a CR7 biography book including his photo pack. Don't ask me where is the book right now, I can't remember. So, is it means that I only love CR7? No, cause when he join with Real Madrid, I still stand for MU. I dunno why but my heart belongs to MU. Alright, that last sentence sounds MEH enough. 


Day 30: Found

From my favourite movie all the time, LA LA LAND! Here is a lyric from one of their soundtrack titled "Someone in the Crowd". I guess I couldn't be more agree with the beautiful lyric below. 
"Someone in the crowd could take you where you wanna go, if you're the someone ready to be found"


Day 31: Mask

This dumb idea coming from the le moron guy (for the last). At first he ask me to draw a Green Mask, the one that Jim Carrey's use. But then I refuse as I know that will be difficult. Then he ask me to draw V for Vendetta but again, I refuse it. I said to him that it's too scary, gimme another cute idea. Then he ask me to draw Pahlawan Bertopeng from Crayon Sinchan. KKEKEKE I can't stop giggling when I draw this one. 


SO YEAH, that's the result of my #Inktober2017. If you following me on Instagram (@dewidepdep), you will see that I post them once a week. So there will be a five batch of this inktober submission. 

Batch 1

Batch 2
Batch 3

Batch 4
Batch 5
I flip the day 30 and day 31. Then I post the result of day 30 on a single post like this.



Leh uga ya gambaran w kalo dipigurain kek gini *melow* *kemudian ditampar netizen*
Terus kalo dipajang di meja kantor gini jadinya lucu macem meja kerja beneran :') 
Duh kuingin merombak meja kerja secepatnya agar supaya ku bisa pajang semua gambaranku disana.
Udah ah shameless feelingnya, geli juga w ngetiknya daritadi LOL.


So, as the conclusion, I'd say thanks to the creator of Inktober. Without him I wouldn't challenge myself to keep drawing and drawing each day. Ya meskipun taun ini ku masih banyak cheatingnya sih, macem gambar rapelan yang tak bisa ku hindari wkwk. Etapi kalo dari aku pribadi ngerasa sudah banyak peningkatan sih dibanding tahun sebelumnya, tahun ini gambaranku lebih gede (1 drawing a page) dibandingkan gambaran tahun sebelumnya (6 drawing a page?). Terus tahun lalu juga aku gambarnya abu-abu semua, di tahun ini lebih berwarna kaya hidupku.

Well, thank you everyone for gimme a support by liking and comment my crappy inktober list on Instagram. I'll be more ready than before for the next!

SEE YOU ON INKTOBER 2018!!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Strolling Around Bandung (Day 2) - Floating Market Lembang

Menuju Floating Market dengan perut krucukan karena emang jam-nya makan siang. Lapernya semakin berasa karena disepanjang jalan itu kita masih diajak debat sama Masnya. Kitanya kekeuh ga mau ke Floating Market, "Ngapain sih Mas kesana orang itu kaya pasar apungnya Banjarmasin ajaloh", kata Marmar. Terus diketawain Masnya masaaaaa :))) Masnya jelasin panjang lebar tuh, di Floating Market ada apa aja dan berusaha ngeyakinin kita kalo nantinya gak bakal nyesel deh kesana. Dan iyadong, kita skip 2 tempat gegara kelamaan disini :))) Jadiiiiiiiiii, di Floating Market ada apa aja nih, Neng? Ada banyak makanan wkwk dan emang iya ini kaya pasar apung gitu. Jadi mereka jualan dari perahu-perahu, kitanya yang beli ga perlu masuk ke perahu juga, cukup beli dari pinggir doang. Yekali deh ah ikutan masuk ke perahunya, sempit book :))) Oh iya, yang unik disini tuh, belinya kudu pake koin. Gabisa beli pake cash gitu. Koinnya bisa nuker di merchant yang udah disediain di sana.

Strolling Around Bandung (Day 1)

Sesampainya di Soekarno-Hatta Airport CGK, kita tanya-tanya ke petugas Airport. Awalnya kita nyari travel Citi Trans yang bakal berenti di sekitar Trans Studio. Tapi mbak-mbak petugasnya bilang "pake Cipaganti aja Mba, sama aja kok" Akhirnya kita pake travel Cipaganti yang dioperasikan sama Star-star apagitu lupa aing. Travel ini bayarnya Rp 140.000-an per orang. Perjalanan Jakarta-Bandung makan waktu sekitar 3 jam-an kalo ga macet. Hari itu kayaknya sih ga macet-macet banget, bisa dikategoriin lancar lah. As usual lah ya aku kalo di jalan lagi travelling gini pastinya tidur terus. Jadi gabisa deskripsiin sepanjang jalan ngelewatin apaan aja. HAHAHAHA Sesampenya di Bandung, kita berenti di pool travelnya, di daerah Pasteur. Order grab car buat anter ke Zodiak Hotel di daerah Asia Afrika. Perjalanan kali ini ku ga tidur, bosen booook tidur mele sepanjang jalan. Kesan pertama di Bandung: duhhhhh mau cari aa kasep tinggal disini aja ahhh. Suasana + bangunan di

[Temporary Journal] Faktor-faktor yang Mempengaruhi Kualitas Pelaporan Keuangan: Studi Kasus Indeks LQ45 yang Terdaftar di BEI

FAKTOR-FAKTOR YANG MEMPENGARUHI KUALITAS PELAPORAN KEUANGAN : STUDI KASUS INDEKS LQ-45 YANG TERDAFTAR DI BURSA EFEK INDONESIA ARTIKEL / JURNAL PROGRAM STUDI S-1 AKUNTANSI Dewi Putri Nurwulandari 141.11.060     SEKOLAH TINGGI ILMU EKONOMI MADANI BALIKPAPAN 2015 FAKTOR-FAKTOR YANG MEMPENGARUHI KUALITAS PELAPORAN KEUANGAN : STUDI KASUS INDEKS LQ-45 YANG TERDAFTAR DI BURSA EFEK INDONESIA Dewi Putri Nurwulandari 141.11.060 ABSTRACT This research is aimed to examine of the influence of company operating cycle, sales volatility, company size, company age, and leverage on financial reporting quality. Samples used in this research are secondary sector companies which is included in LQ-45 index at Indonesia Stock Exchange during period 2012-2014. The data are collected using purposive sampling method. The analysis of this research employs multiple regression with SPSS 16.0 program. Result show that sales volatility, company size,